Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Win Tix to Billy Jonas: Funky Folk Music for the Whole Family!

I am thrilled to report that Billy Jonas and the Billy Jonas Band (playing "Funky Folk Music for the Whole Family"!) will be performing a benefit for the Briar Bush Nature Center at the Ardsley Community Center in Abington on Sunday, April 29th at 3:00PM.

This will be my family's second time seeing him live (read my post about his last visit to our area). We can't wait! Billy Jonas is an expert at encouraging audience participation (don't worry, no one will force you on stage!). But, you can't help but be caught up in the rhythm and joy of his FUN original music. I dare you to attempt to sit still while listening to THIS concert! I can't describe Billy Jonas any better than amazing, Grammy Award winner Alison Krauss can. "Billy Jonas...irresistible. Whenever I see him perform, my face hurts from smiling." Oh yeah. When a Grammy winner pays a compliment like that, you know its good.


"Billy Jonas ... irresistible. Whenever I see him perform, my face hurts from smiling."
– Alison Krauss


Tickets for this afternoon of unique, wholesome family fun (all to benefit a local non-profit nature center!) are just $8 per person!

Now, get this...The good people at Briar Bush are letting me give away A PAIR of FREE TIX EVERYDAY!!!! I will be running this contest on the North Penn Under Ten Facebook page. Simply "like" Briar Bush on Facebook (my suggestion as a "thank you" to them), then post a comment on the North Penn Under Ten Facebook page letting me know you'd like to win tickets. A winner will be chosen at random each night at 10PM now thru 4/27.

Don't miss this great chance for a fun-filled family excursion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment