Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Put some FUN in Your Fundraiser!

You know what I like most about Jumpin' Jack's Inflatable Playland and Party Center?

The snack bar where nothing costs more than $2.50 (and they'll let you run a tab!)?
The cleanliness and the fact that they sanitize the whole place nightly?
Their enthusiastic and responsible young staff?
That fact that its the area's LARGEST indoor bounce center?
That even, if they're running at full capacity, someone at the desk always greets us with a "Hello" and a smile?

I could go on, but why don't I just tell you instead?!

Here's why: Owner, Darrah Rosado, and her staff care so much about North Penn families and our schools that they are now offering an incredible deal for school fundraisers. Now, I won't get into specifics here, but let's just say that a good portion of the sales from your school's fundraiser will come right back to your Home and School Association.

Now, I do enjoy my share (and, admittedly, sometimes my kids' share...) of ice cream and fast food, but how about a fundraiser that actually promotes physical activity??

With the cold (cabin fever inducing) months ahead, why not suggest to your Home and School board a fundraiser at Jumpin' Jack's? You can call Darrah at 215.393.5557 to work out the details. For the best choice of dates, don't delay...jump on it! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment